Enriched with more than 50% Almond Oil, lightweight Almond Supple Skin Oil is a beauty skin care must-have for smoothing, firming, and nourishing skin. This indulgent body oil absorbs effortlessly, imparting a fresh almond scent and leaving skin satiny-soft.
Infused with a blend of essential oils, including Peppermint, Camelina, Palmarosa, and Immortelle, Almond Supple Skin Oil balances suppleness and comfort whilst a silicon derivative hydrates, firms, and tightens the skin.
Key benefits of L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil:
- Nourishing, Almond-infused skin oil.
- Fights loss of elasticity to firm the skin.
- Leaves a satin-smooth finish.
- Supports suppleness and comfort.
- Spray bottle for easy application.
- Fresh almond fragrance.
- Pregnancy-safe formula.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin.
What are the main ingredients in L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil?
L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil is made up of more than 50% Almond Oil, which not only gives the formula its gorgeous, fresh almond fragrance but also leaves skin feeling nourished and supple.
This body oil also contains a blend of essential oils, including Peppermint, Camelina, Palmarosa, and Immortelle. These work together to protect the skin’s natural support tissue and help prevent loss of elasticity.
How to use L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil:
- Use over the whole body in the morning and/or evening.
- Massage into the skin in slow, circular movements.
- Start at your feet or lower legs and work your way up the body.
- Focus on areas prone to skin slackening and stretch marks.
- Allow the body oil to absorb.
Who should use L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil?
L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil is a highly beneficial addition to your beauty skin care products, as it keeps skin soft, nourished, and firm. The hydrating formula locks in moisture and augments the skin’s natural support system to fight the loss of elasticity. This oil is particularly good for aging and mature skin, as it helps plump and strengthen slackening skin.
How does L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil help during pregnancy?
A blend of nourishing essential oils, Almond Supple Skin Oil can be used during pregnancy to prevent the formation of stretch marks. When applying, concentrate on areas prone to stretch marks such as the thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach, and bust.