A violent and dishonest acquisition. The plunder crossbody bag will keep your goods locked up in its compact form. This leopard option awesomeness was the result of a collab with Superette stores New Zealand.
- Full grain Italian pebble leather and printed cowhide
- Slip pocket on the back for easy access to your phone
- Internal zipper pocket for coins etc and small open pocket for cards
- 22cm (wide) x 16cm (high) x 6cm (thick)
- Adjustable long strap 58cm to 66cm
- Comes in a Status Anxiety soft material drawstring bag
All our 'furs' and prints are hides and can be cared for in the same way as most common leather types. But it's important to avoid excessive rubbing of furs which can cause them to malt. A leather protectant will provide protection from staining and water damage. Daily stroking of your bag or wallet is also highly recommended (just for your own pleasure).
Wipe your leather with a damp cloth (warm soapy water) every couple of months to keep your leather looking its best (don't use baby wipes, vinegar, etc.) Try to avoid greasy hands (or recently applied hand cream) coming into contact with your leather. Avoid excessive rubbing of light leather on dark clothing (jeans etc) to avoid colour transfer onto the leather.
It's also best to avoid leaving leather for long periods in direct sunlight as it can cause the colour to fade and the leather to dry out. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed in its dust bag or box.